BAN

Friday, June 26, 2009

Belated

Ashlee Birthday
+Photos taken at Central Park, New York City: April 2009

- - - - -
Currently 2:42am. So unlike me to be up this late. I'm usually knocked out by 10-11 pm. Hmm, Chit-chatting with Heather via Ichat.. Spent the evening attending Market Night with buds a little too late. Found everything closing down except a pretty neat beaded-jewelry stand. Contemplated buying the 2 for $5..then passed. Headed towards Mikee's place where his mama hooked it up with some gooooood food. Watched Yes Man and almost fell asleep on the couch. Hah. Tmrow's Friday and that usually means Rock Climbing :) I've been finding myself addicted. Trying to complete the routes strategically is my goal every single time I walk into Thresh Hold...Haha. I landed on my face this past Monday not knowing the proper way to fall back when doing the specific wall I was climbing. Ugghh, I totally ate it...BUT, got back up even if my head was ringing all throughout ladie's night. Felt a sense of satisfaction when I attempted a V3 wall and got 3/4 of the way up. I couldn't grab one of the holds because I was too short..or lacked the ability to leap up. Maybe tomorrow's my lucky day. Just maybe. It's late, and I should be sleeping. Six Flags pictures will be up shortly--all thanks to Heather.



Sladké sny, svět.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com