BAN

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Favorites



Some of my faves that I've taken this past year:

Blow
Dandelion attempt

Pantene
No fan necessary :)

MaGirl
She's Hawaiin, Indonesian, and Filipino

IMG_5731
Check it out. Downtown Redlands

Chelsea Leg
Chelsea Chavez

Candid
Laugh attack

Jane
Jane's so serious :)

DS
India

Happy 14th
Gal-pals in Riverside.

IMG_7277
Fairy-tale

- - - - - -

So far, I've been spending a lot of time looking through photoblogs on various websites. Recently, Hodari's:





Hmm, Looking for another project to do. Who's down?
Gotta lotta time on my hands. As you can tell. Haha

2 comments:

  1. your photog skills are on point, niknik! what cam/lens are you using?

    -glenndale

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm always down.
    hahahah :)

    i love your blog!!

    <3mamadars

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com