BAN

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Differ



Saw this image off of Nikki D.'s blog.
That quote--couldn't agree more.

- - - - -

It's my first week of summer. And the sun's not even out. The clouds are gray, and it's pretty nipp-ay inside the house. I love it. Last-minute trip to Huntington beach yesterday. Rode with the top down...for the first time in a while. JD says my car is the perfect beach car, but I seriously hate the feeling my hair gets after it's been exposed to the wind for a long period of time...Oh-well, I still enjoyed it. Chill atmosphere, Water was freezing cold, Welcome to Cali Cooky girl, I love holding my boyfriend's hand, Griller sandwiches kept us full. Oh- & Mother nature always takes her toll on me during beach days--according to Kelvin.

Chicken dinner. Wowww, where did my vegetarianism diet go? I will NOT make summer an excuse. Orlando beat Lakers making the series 2-1. LA takes the lead. Hmmm, Randy asked me why are there so many Laker Haters? Hahhaha. WHY ARE THERE? Let me know, I don't think my reason is legit enough for him. Lame.

Yesterday's pictures:

Top down
Cruisin' with the top down.

navigation
Hawaii beads. Randy was annoyed of my navigation system.

V
That's how he applies his sunscreen. Weirdo :) Love that V.

Dord
Edord

Bird sky
Perfect sky @ Huntington

My man
<3 <3 <3

oli and kel
Kelvin and Oli. Laughing about I don't know what.

cooky
Welcome to California, Cooky girl. She's here to stay :) Along with my girl, Kaci.

jay
My brother could NOT stop complaining about how cold he was.

bro
Randy got my bro and I playing around. I wanted to race him, but he was too tired. 5th grade stuff..Ha :)

feet
Beach Feet. Me and Randy <3 He has the pink polish on...Haha, j/k.

jd
Jd's the biggest picture-fanatic I know.

beach
We got eachotha.

Tonight's plans: Grad night. It hasn't hit me that I'm officially a college freshman. I hope it doesn't for a longggg time. I think I'm scared to grow up, now. Ew.




Katrina Kim; stay up, girl. Your heart, family, and future are in our prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com