BAN

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Double D's

Dolce Vita Sandals and DKNY = Good buy and good start to my morning.

*Currently at home listening to some good ear-candy: Maxwell's new album: BLACKsummer'snight. Good stuff. Randy and I dropped my brother off to Ontario Airport this morning... He should be arriving on Houston grounds in about an hour. Sam asked me if I hated Houston since I haven't visted in 4 years now. NOT TRUE! Moving to Tennessee next month will give me a good reason to fly to Houston every once in a while. Shopped a bit around Victoria Gardens...Grubbed on Mrs. Fields' cookies for breakfast...hah. then gave our bodies the proper nutrition @ Patio Pantry. Now, I'm home....missing my brother. Yep. It'll be hard to adjust without my family once college hits. I'll keep myself distracted. San Diego with friends this weekend. We still can't believe we're going our separate ways in only a matter of weeks. Hmm, time...slow down, please? Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vellarte = 2 weeks away. Thank God for summer time. Prayers for my girl, Heather as she undergoes surgery today. And for Kevin- so he won't look like too much of a chipmunk.


The greatest wedding entrance I have EVER seen...Thanks Randy for the video! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com