BAN

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weekend in San Diego

My parents allowed me to use their time-share, so I invited my friends to stay over night in San Diego. Mar Brisa Resort & Spa, Premium Outlets, Extraordinary Desserts, and La Jolla Beach.



1
Our Villa

2
Comedy Central and Video Comments.

4

10
Our late-night swim.

8
SUNdiego

3
Before heading out.

9
Mama Dars

6
Road-rage.

7
Love my girls ;)

11

12

16
Extraordnary Desserts

15
Inside

18
Kite in San Diego beach sky.

19
Thanks Dars :) // my sandals

20
JURR Lao



*It's ironic how God used certain scenarios to give me a sense of understanding.

Because, I feel like it.
1. It's sickening that alcohol seems to be so imperative in order to enjoy the simple and good things that surround us.
2. You think people learn from controversial consequences- but, it never sinks in.
3. Who really cares about what you feel? Come to find out- my girlfriends, boyfriend, JR, bro, and God.
4. I've realized that TALK IS CHEAP. There's only a few who can get to me.
5. I am so thankful that college is right around the corner.
6. If there's one thing that gets under my skin- those that are inconsiderate and ungrateful. Seriously.
7. I'll say it like it is.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com