BAN

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Different

Living in Tennessee has shown me so much in only a week's worth of time:

1. Curling my hair is a waste of time due to the high percentage of humidity. Ugh
2. Hearing "Free Food" is an automatic go-to, because as a college student with no car- I can't afford going hungry.
3. 4 hours of studying only covers one subject. A&P, I hate you sometimes.
4. I miss my family every single day. I value my dad's daily phone calls. :)
5. Laundry is a hassle, especially when there's 30+ girls on your floor and only 4 washers&dryers.
6. Freshman 15 is truth. Even Freshman 50. Look @ me :(
7. Study hard. As over-said those two words are, it'll get you far.
8. I miss my friends. I wish I could comfort those I care for and love at this time.
9. Thank you for creating I-chat. So ingenious.
10. Sabbath Day = REST. F'real. Never felt/knew it's actual meaning until recently.

To the hurt, hurtful, and broken:
If there's anything you need, I'm here.





If I can't mess up my knees and legs from bouldering, it'll be from tripping on my stilettos. Whaaaack


A note to self:
Philippians 2:14 - "Do everything without complaining or arguing."

1 comment:

  1. that is a crazy wound! and by crazy, i mean gross =P oh and phil 2:14's one of my favorite texts :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com