BAN

Monday, August 17, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Nothing beats the comfort of my own room. Although the sound of a week's stay in a luxurious cruise ship sounds both inviting and entertaining-- it's only good for those seven days... afterwards, the combination of sea and home sickness start to make its' way.

Currently online admiring wakeupfrankie's website dedicated to amp-ing up college dorm rooms. This Saturday, I'm on a plane to Tennessee. I don't know what to expect...other than a ginormous hug from a special someone who I won't be seeing for two weeks. :( Safe trip, love <3


[MarinerCruisePhotos]
5
Awaiting for the ship to sail off to Mexico

4
Thought this was pretty cool. Different images reflected on each panel.

5a
First meal in the dining hall.

15
Actually paid to PLAY bingo in hopes of winning....didn't happen.

13
Savoy Lounge

28
First stop: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

32
Off-road buggies

52
Second stop: Mazatlan, Mexico

63
Divers who make their living off of tips given during their 2 minutes shows.

77
Third stop: Puerta Vallarta, Mexico

79
Scenery was absolutely beautiful.

97
To test out my Spanish: Mi familia es MUY importante para mi.






"Lead me, Lord."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com