BAN

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sondre Lerche

The only artist I can compare Sondre to is Jamie Cullem....however, that doesn't give him much justice. There's something about his music that combines all the following: 'spunky-rock-n'-roll-i'll-soothe-you-with-jazz-or-whatever-you'd-like'. It's amazing, and so are his vocals. I heard his music all thanks to www.jaggerphotography.com. (You can also hear a glimpse from the new play-list I created featuring him...and him only...Hah.) Their website is a definite must-see :) I spent almost this entire day with my eyes glued to the screen jumping from one photography website/blog to another. I didn't realize how fast time flew today. I'm now off to the gym to burn some killer calories.







Happy day, everyone.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com