BAN

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Clutter

Woke up late for my very first class today. Aggghh... Definitely gave me even more reason to sleep before 11.
Anyway, I'm back from my last class of the day: Rock Climbing.
I actually climbed on an actual rock wall located in the back of Southern. One thing about this place
that no other school I've noticed has- is that they're really active in outdoor activities. Legitly active.
My climbing instructor is such a big help in the class. He's climbed dozens of crags and accomplished plenty
at Yosemite Valley...so it's a big relief knowing that he knows exactly what to do.
"Our soul is on the line." -- as he puts it. Hahaha, but this week so far has gone by smoothly.
I always look forward to the weekends. ESPECIALLY this upcoming weekend. RedRobbin and some Shoppin ;)
I miss the malls back home. I was talking to Megan the other evening and she told me that the malls here are
petitioning for a FOREVER21. PETITIONING?! Such a weird thought. But, like I always remind myself: "Stop comparing."

Anyway, here's some pictures from my photobooth of my cluttered desk. Such a mess from all the homework
and books I place on here, but I have some pretty faces to look @ ;) Miss you all.








I hope everyone's having a great week, and thanks for taking the time to check my updates on here.
I try to use this thing to take my mind off school work for a bit. Homework loads itself like crazy, but-
keeping sane and intact is what matters most, so I take a break and log on to here every so often ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com