BAN

Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy 18th to my girlyfriend, Mama Dars :)

MaGirl

You deserve to smile, and live happily.
Wish I was there to celebrate. Miss you.

Colors
I miss these people so much.

- - - - - -

It's FRIDAY!!! I get so excited whenever the weekend approaches. I know I've said that more than once,
but really- time to re-freaking-juvinate. Hahah. Off to "I don't know where" today.
It's a surprise, so we'll see :) I woke up too early this morning. For some reason, i KEEP forgetting that
I don't have class until 10AM on MWF. So, I end up waking up @ 745 thinking I have class at 9.
So here I am...blogging. Hm, classes so far are pretty good! My favorite class would
have to be Psychology. Whenever I attend class, I leave perceiving something in a different light.
Dr.Coombs is tight. His no-late policy does give people a <3attack sometimes. But it'sall good.

Last Sabbath, heard a sermon that made me contemplate, reflect, and "wipe the dust off my bible"
Reality check: Forreal. Come soon.


door




Smile, it's the weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com