BAN

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Music to my ears

I absolutely love hearing new tunes. Especially when they're better than what's heard on the radio.
Anything is better than what's on the radio. No radio. No FM. Just me and some good new tunes.




TheGuggenheimGrotto - Her Beautiful Ideas & Everyman





Brakes Brakes Brakes - Worry About it Later



The Temper - Love Lost



Susie Suh - Feather In The Wind





Hope you enjoyed :) Cuz I did.
Tonight, Erin and I had a failed trip to GiGi's Cupcakes. Closed @ 7, but we were able to
roam around Target after a good two months of resorting to WalllyMart.
Tomorrow's Sunday which also means: I live in the library. Wish me luck.



I'm glad I caught up with brobear <3 Miss him greatly. Check out his bling. I disapprove. Lol



Ps/Randy, you're the greatest boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com