BAN

Thursday, October 29, 2009

:O

So tired. SO SO SO SO SO Tired :( I usually shower @ night before I go tot bed.... But in order for me to wake up, I had to take a hot shower this morning. Bad for the hair. But, it was needed. Lol. It's Thursday, pretty much the weekend for me. Other than having to wake up @ 5AM tomorrow morning, it'sall good. I'm spending the weekend in Sandrock, Alabama for a weekend climbing trip. Pretty excited. Rock climbing is a whole new world.......sounds lame, but it's true. <3 It. Heather is coming down for the weekend from Boston, so I HOPE I still get the chance to see her. :( I miss my girlfriends. We finally video chatted last night. <3 "I wanna hug you!!" :







Oh, on a side note....I chatted with a farm animal the other day, too.





Thank God for modern technology. Hope everyone's surviving the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com