BAN

Friday, November 13, 2009

Bright

Today:

1) Had my persuasive speech. Decided to persuade the audience that cow's milk is unnecessary and gross.
Feed back was good, and I still stand true to my word. Milk is just wrong.

2) Nourished the hungry ducks in front of Southern's campus

3) Sam's Club for packs of h20

4) Drove to a "house" to go bouldering. Pretty neat.



2
Mr. Ducky

3
100% Whole Wheat

4

5
The sky and weather were perfect today. Sibs w/ the frisbee

6
Hungry hungry hungry

7

1
My roommate <3's me... ;)

8
<3'nU.


I'm so tired and THANKFUL that this week is OVER! Thanksgiving break is on its' way. PTL!
I <3: My family, phonecalls, my camera, photoshop, and peace of mind.
Happy Sabbath. Keep a smile on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com