BAN

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nineteen

Thank you to everyone who mailed gifts, called, texted, facebooked, hugged, and greeted me a happy birthday! I really do appreciate it :) It took me 19 years to figure out that spending my birthday with family is the best way possible. Sadly, I'm not in California to do so. They did, however, spend me the prettiest flowers :) Ever since I could remember- my mom placed a bouquet of flowers on my desk the morning of my birthday. Thank you family! I love you!

The morning before my birthday, I was told to get up @ 5:50 AM and drive out to Atlanta with no knowledge of where I was going. Randy surprised me and took me to the BIGGEST aquarium in the world! It was so awesome. Thank you Randy! You always know how to make me smile.... <3

After the Atlanta-filled day, it was dodgeball time :) WestCoast went pretty far! Great job team! Here are photos :)



1
The morning we left- The sky was so pretty :)

2

3
Entrance

5
Randy petting the sting-ray! It felt so weird.

6
I love this guy :)

7
8
The most beautiful fish- EVER

9
The ugliest fish :)

10

11
Crab spiders

12
Sea horses. I love this shot. Yellow and blues are the perfect combo!

13
The weirdest creatures. It chills in the sand and waves with the water. Hahaha

My favorite photos of the day:

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

- I absolutely loved the jelly-fish section

21
They were pretty amazed seeing this guy

22
Lost

23
HotLanta! Happy Holidays!

24
Aquarium :)

25
Mr Coke Inventor

26
He hates Coke. Haha

27
<3,Nik

28
Merry Holidays!

29
Thank you, family!

30
Dodgeball Time

31
Hey JR!

32
Greatest dodgeball team, EVER :)



Off to a group project, study s'more, and dinner! I love birthdays!!! Hope ya'll enjoyed.
Leave some Love.

2 comments:

  1. nikki, nineteen is an awesome year! enjoy it :) happy blessed birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Happy Birthday Nikki :)
    Nice pictures, hope you had a good one!
    (Video was awesome :D )

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com