BAN

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Over

The first semester of college is officially over. I took my final final this morning @ 10:00AM
feelin' confident and thankful that God got me through probably the hardest 4 months of my life.
Adjusting, transitioning, and adapting to a whole new environment was not easy. I still have the letter my mom
left for me on my dorm room desk during my first day of college:


"Princess, sometimes the road can be so rough but keep on looking-up.
Challenges in life make us solid. We can only do it through Jesus' help.
So always get hold of Him. He's with you all the way. Me, Jay, and Dad are always
behind you to take care of you, watch you in your everyday endeavor, and will be there with you
on your most awaited day--Your graduation day! Yeah! I can't wait.
Be careful and be safe always. We will miss you so much.

Love,
Mom


Without God's help, I do not think I could have managed to do things on my own. Really.
Tomorrow afternoon, I'll be on a plane to California.
Please pray for Randy, especially, since it will be his FIRST time flying.
I have officially completed the first semester of college with a very satisfying GPA.
Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com