BAN

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Provide

My ma came arrived on Cali grounds @ 745AM :) Earlier than expected. Rands and I went to pick her up since my pops was working. Man, I missed her SO much. She asked me how I was doing and how college was, but I was really interested in how her trip went :) I know she was especially humbled by the whole experience. Simplicity is key. My dad always tries to remind her- but with all the media saying otherwise- our priorities get mixed up. Idk...I'm just thankful she's home. My bro arrives tonight at 6PM. Love fam.

After dropping off my mom at home, went to Citrus Plaza with Rands and sipped on some long-awaited Jamba Juice. Oatmeal was on the side. Cali's weather is awesome. I can't complain :) Winter feels like spring, but it'sall good.

I <3 being under a roof with 4. It feels complete.

Here's to:



the worried: Take it a day at a time. Please don't worry about tomorrow. Baby steps, k? God has a plan for you :)

the frustrated: you don't need her. for now, you're good. seek happiness, bro. you're probably looking in the wrong place.

the <3broken: assurance is necessary. watch your tone and your heart. i'm here.

the birthday boy: thx for being a great friend and cook. high school was a weird ride. now you're in nursing school all grown and w/e. you make me proud.

the big guy upstairs: thank you for your small signs. you're great, God.



that's it. happy living :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nikki, your words.. they really help.
    just thought id let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com