BAN

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just because

Cliche, but so so so true: Life is unexpected. Just because, I want them to know



Momma & Dad
Whenever I study, I picture the both of you. I hope to provide for ya'll just as you have provided for me these past 19 years.

Jay
I still can't believe you're a senior in high school. This is what it is- I try as hard as possible to keep you under my wing. To be that "older" sister.
Ya know wah I'm sayin? I'm sorry if I've pushed you away. Just so you know, I look up to you.

Randy
You're it <3

Heather Yegge & Darcie Moningka
I'm so glad I can come home to the both of you. Just so ya'll know, you're my best girlfriends.

KC Jane
We go way back- and I can't wait until you're in my bride's maid line. Hahaha, oh my.



That's it. God has blessed me with pretty amazing people
They deserve to know it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com