BAN

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow

I wasn't able to load all the photos taken during the Yegge photoshoot,
so, here's probably one of my faves I took that day:



Edited58
They go together.


Here's an update on my first week back:

*I missed home like crazy right when I entered my dorm room. Truthfully, I started tearing up.
*I am definitely not used to this cold weather.
*I hit the gym since I got back to burn off crazy Holiday weight.
*I'm trying to prepare myself for another 5K
*I kinda sorta missed cafeteria food
*Bball???
*"Keep it +"
*Smile. There's no reason not to

So, tomorrow I have no class because it's considered a "snow-day".
How cool! I've always wanted to experience something like this. Instead- Sushi, Movies, Food, Errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com