BAN

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I value

My time. Seriously. I didn't realize how much I dislike being even a minute off-track.
Blaaahhhh...And, it's hard when I lose track of time with this guy:



polaroidBEB


It may be a good thing. Randy knows how easily stressed out I get. Thx boo.
April 1 is on the sneak :) I cannot wait. I can start my count-down for summer time!
I definitely prefer early summers. Hopefully I get the mentor job for Fall 2010 - Gotta pay those bills. School bills...Serrriously.
Not that it'll suffice, but anything will help. Hahaha.
Now, I'm just rambling. Gotta stay up to register for my classes.
"You should really take photography."
"Graphic design!"
BLAAAHHH BLAHHH BLAHHH! I just wanna drop nursing sometimes, ya know?
Travel travel travel travel travel somewhere BESIDES the United States of America. Let's go to GREECE, please ;)

Good night :)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com