BAN

Monday, April 19, 2010

1Wkb4Finals.

Catch that? Lol. Hmmm, here I am taking a break after re-informing myself about the human brain, eye, ear, dermatomes, sheep brain, etc etc. I <3 A&P (sometimes); but not when it consists of 85% of my study time that I can't even concentrate on other classes. It's all good. I'm trusting Him.

Anyway, this is my last full week here at Southern (before next school year, of course). At the beginning of the school year, I always told myself that "I don't want to come back. I don't want to come back." But, I endured all the home-sickness, and found contentment here. I think that this is where I should be. My grades are well, my spiritual walk needs more work; but I learn something everyday here, great people, and it's actually one of the prettiest SDA campuses I've been to. I've gotta be thankful.

Wishing everyone strength and peace of mind as they continue on with this week. Especially those with a big load on their scholastic plate. Take time to chill :) It helps.

California, I'll see you soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com