BAN

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dear God,

God, you have been speaking to me. There have been times when I have turned my shoulder and placed you in the back burner. There have been numerous of times when you were telling me to do one thing and instead, I did the other. I remember, this one time, you wanted me to say something to encourage someone, but instead, I walked away ignoring your call. The little things add up, because as of right now, I don't feel like I've done anything big for you. All the little signs, I've ignored. All the little signs that could have shaped and molded my faith, I disregarded. I know that my prayers ask for you to lead and direct my paths for the following day, but I instead, create my own hoping that nothing will interrupt with the plans I have set. Please God, help me grasp and take heed to the fact that there is only so much time left on this Earth. Help me be the example today, tomorrow, and the days to follow. Help me not be afraid of expressing my faith, and help me find it in my heart to acknowledge your presence not only in Church, not only during worship, but every single step that I take. Help me walk my talk. Help me HUMBLE myself wherever I walk and help me Lord, to PLEASE please please PLEASE, let go of this "phase." I'm tired of coming back to you and asking the same ol' thing. I can imagine how tired you are of it too. Thanks for being patient. Thanks for holding my hand even if I let go of yours. Thank you, God. You deserve everything and yet, I give you nothing. Help me be like you. Always.

Love you,
your daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com