BAN

Thursday, May 13, 2010

+1


lovely


you see, not to jump too far ahead, or to get ahead of myself, but...
he means a whole lot to me, and to not see him in my future is painful.
Boo helped my family and I pack up. Despite the stress, he made things fun and told me:
" When we have our own place, I'll be sure to make moving fun. " Love you, Randy.
I know I'm only 19- and to say something like this to my parents would give them a <3attack. When's puppy love not, well..
puppy love? Who's to determine and who's to say "you're too young"?

One thing that made me smile. Before I went to greet my parents good night, my mom was hugging my dad before going
to sleep and 'sweet-talking'. "See Nikki, I want to talk to your dad like we're still dating! The way you and Randy talk."
Even they notice.

Only God knows.

2 comments:

  1. awwww, i love what ur mom said <333 it warmed my heart! yay

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree w/ lanna. this definitely put a smile on my face. i am so happy for you two! & you're NEVER too young. you guys have what millions of people would die for. :) love ya, nikksss<3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com