BAN

Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, Chuck

Back from Newport. This long weekend was exactly what I needed. A change in scenery was nice also. Instead of forest-like trees, I saw palms. Instead of lakes, I saw beaches :) I really do like living in two completely different areas. I get the best of both worlds (sometimes). Tennessee still wins for being a calm environment. Fast-paced gets me ancy and I dislike ancy (at times).

Happy birthday, Chuck! I'm glad you were able to spend time with your boyfriends and family. If only Heather was here.

To those that understand: (You know who you are)// Thanks for respecting my choice and convictions. It means more to me than you realize.

Photos soon! Took plenty over this long weekend.

Note to self:
h20 only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com