BAN

Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Go Lucky

Today, so far, is a good day :) Woke up at 745AM hearing my parents leave the house to go to work. Caught up on some of my television shows for about an hour because bandwidth at Southern keeps me from being updated. Did some chores around the house...it's amazing how my family can manage to do almost three loads of laundry DAILY! Something's wrong here. Got ready and hit the gym with Randy :) I attempted to re-enter the land of P90x and joined him in the aerobics room to do some Plyometrics. Truthfully, when I was starting P90x earlier this year, Plyo was my favorite- then, when it came down to it, today, I was dying! It made me feel like my gym membership of already 4 weeks was coming to a waste since I couldn't keep up. I felt weak! Haha. But, it was expected... I've had a gap of 5 months since my last P90x session (disregarding the AB exercises). So, I let him be and did my own thang. Lol...Because I'm proud of watching Randy work out, I've realized that he is super athletic! I was watching him for a good 15 minutes working on P90 and keeping up with the exact pace without a second of slacking off. For me, modified versions are my way of coping. Good job, Boo- you keep me motivated :) Afterwards, Randy and I played some ping-pong...He keeps telling me that I can be pro since I would always play with my pops and bro, but I don't bother..Hahaha..So, apparently, his plan is to make me into a Ping Pong Queen ;) Hollah. After a good work-out, I dropped him off with his family, and headed to lunch with mi madre. She's so cute working at the VA Hospital! She finds the flyest things to wear without letting the white VA nursing coats interfere with her fashion sense. Thanks for the inspiration, Mama. After eating, ran some errands with Randy, and got some bangs! "Baaaang'n!" I took after my lovely girlfriends: Dars and Heath. Now, we've got to take a picture together before our bangs grow out...Haha. I've never really blogged my "day", but it's nice looking at how I spend my time. Thanks Rands for a good day :) Currently cooking dinner for the fam...Six Flags on Wednesday- and I am NOT riding Goliath. This goes out to everyone who tries to persuade me. I have come a longgggggg ways with rollercoasters and for those who have gone with me the past two summers KNOW this ;). Wishing everyone a happy week so far.


Happy Birthday to a wonderful friend, JR Lao.

Apply your heart to instruction and your ears to words of knowledge. - Proverbs 16:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com