BAN

Friday, June 4, 2010

Tomorrow


Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. - Matthew 6:34


I wonder what today will bring me. I have a huge 'to-do' list since it's that time of year where LLA students transition from 8th grade to high school and from high school to college. Seeing my brother walk the stage will hit me hard. I can't believe it has already been a year since I graduated high school. Time has surely taken its' toll on me--helping me realize the things that don't really matter and the things that to. I have valued my family 10x more and I have especially realized the importance of remaining patient. Truthfully, my graduation wasn't a weekend I reminisce happily over. The relationship my mom and I shared around that time was damaging, selfish and hurtful. The post graduation events was when I really started to establish a healthy relationship with my mom.

Blah, Idk where exactly this came from- but like I said, it's that time of year and I can't help but look back and see what happened in my shoes. To all the graduates, remember Matthew 6:34. Remember that you can plan and plan and plan your future down to the T, but somewhere along the way, it's not your responsibility to fret and worry over. Today is the only day you should speak of.

That's all. Random and ish. Congrats 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com