BAN

Monday, June 29, 2009

ICHAT!




My day in a nutshell:
// Toyota for brake, oil-change, & tire rotation
// Lunch @ RedRobbin with Randy
// Shopped around Citrus waiting around for the car
// Home to chill from the heat-attack outside
// Picked up my parentals from work and headed back to Toyota to pick up the Sequoia
// Cold Stone crave with my Mama
// Lollicup crave with both Ma and Pa
// I chatted with my Flaves
// Run-a-mile with my Ma once 730 hits.


I watched MJ vids most of my afternoon. If anyone saw the BET awards, I bet ya'll agree that Ne-Yo and Jamie Foxx's performance and tribute of "I'll be there." was uh-may-zing.. Dream sweet, Superstar.

Summer so far? Hmm, I looked at my calendar last night and realized that it has been three weeks into summer break already. This month is coming to an end, and July's just around the corner. I'm pretty much gone all of August: Caribbean Cruise Line for a week and then off to Tennessee for SAU's new student orientation. Semester system, so an early start. It's craziness. But, this summer I've dedicated myself to spending time with friends, rock climbing, and going out as much as possible...Something out of the ordinary for me. Hah.. Heather calls me a "Gramma" because I'm not much of a fan of staying out late or going out everyday. For some reason, I have a sense of guilt when I'm not home when my parents are. I'm not too sure why...but, I need to embrace this summer... As cliche as it sounds.
- - - - - -

1 comment:

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com