BAN

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My favorite things:



faves

Some of my favorite things:
* Cooky bought me the 'Make Me A Supermodel' perfume from Victoria Secret as a graduation gift...and to be honest, I'm not a fan of most of their point and spray scents... but this one is definitely a keeper.
* Clinique's skin-care line is one of the few that doesn't cause my face to break-out or dry-out.
* Marc Jacob's DAISY is not only great at creating sweet perfume, but the bottle itself is genius :)
* My 50D helps me capture and remember moments that I can post all over my room.
* I grew up with PC's all around me...since my dad was a former employee of Compaq and HP. My Apple MacBook definitely converted me ;)
* My 5-10 Onyx Stealth Gambit climbing shoes keep me from falling off boulders.
* I <3 picture frames. Can't have enough.
* Recently, a member @ 24HR. Gotta get my buttox into shape.
* Future student at SAU...Tennessee, Here I come :)
* Photoshop Cs4 is the progam that's usually open on my laptop.
* Pinkberry > Red Mango, Yogurtlicious, Yogurtland, Nubi's, and any other yogurt you can name.
* My Steve Madden boots are my favorite.
* TreshHold Rock Climbing Gym is where you'll find me every Friday.
* The FOOD Channel...WOW. I can sit and watch that show all day. Nooooo lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com