BAN

Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Day



20

*Happy 21st birthday, Randy. I am so thankful that God has blessed you with another year.
I hope you didn't mind this morning-- the surprise visit. Seeing you completely knocked out
and dreaming away was hilarious. Your mom and sister were a big help. (Thank you Auntie and Mia).
My only wish for you is that you grow day by day, month by month, and yearly- never forgetting
the love that your family, friends, and God have for you. Do every little task with fervor. You'll get far. <3

- - - - -


deeptalk+++


This past Sabbath was an eye-opener. Pstr Bill Hughes spoke. Sigh...Where am I standing when I walk this way, and talk another? I want to be whole...in God and wherever I go. I'm striving so hard to keep away from things that people find interest and entertainment in. Not to prove that I'm better...not to prove anything. But to be strong- in all aspects: within my group of friends, my family, my boyfriend, and even amongst unfamiliar faces. Sometimes, I forget that it can only be possible through God's guidance. Where is this all coming from, anyway? It was hidden somewhere within me- glad it's out, though. I can breath easy.

"Lead me, Lord. Lead me in Your righteousness.
Make your way plain for us to see."


- - - - -

Last night, a spontaneous trip to Laguna Beach with my family, and the Santiago's + Mia's best friend, Lexi. Walked around the crowded streets, and dined all together. It was nice. Something we haven't done in a while. I'm thankful for family outings like that. Anyway, show and tell:

1

2

3

4
*She was following this kid around. :) Too cute.

5

6

7
*Then, they became best of friends. Haha.

8

9

10

11
*Every time I see this street, I think of Yellowcard's Ocean Avenue

12

13

14
*Good-night, Laguna.


Yay for new days. I'm so behind on working out. Took 3 days off to eat, and chill. Must resume tomorrow. Oh, and for all you ladies interested in climbing for $1 tomorrow, it's Ladie's Night @ TreshHold Climbing Gym from 6pm-10. See you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com