BAN

Monday, July 13, 2009

Haps

I finally had the opportunity to use my Canon sd750. I was a bit tired of lugging around my 50d, so- i put to good use my point and shoot, and took pictures of what's been happening. Enjoy :)








The sky was the perfect blue, and the wind was just right on our 22ndMo. together: So, we pulled out a blanket and chilled at Hulda Crooks Park :)


Claim Jumpers w/ my girls. +the guys who aren't photographed. Too busy grubbing.











Heather's first time @ CUE!


Randy's 21stBirthday dinner at Cheesecake Factory.

Tonight was Ladies Night @ ThreshHold, and as usual, the guy to girl ratio was higher. Haha. Mama Dars was able to record my day2 attempt on the Upside-down route. Here's a video of my failed attempt. Hahaha :(


This Friday, I'll get it down. Let's hope. :)


Love you, Mama dars.


Anyway, I'm tired.... Good night everyone. Dream sweetly.

4 comments:

  1. Nikki I'm so glad you made a blogspot! Haha.
    I love your pictures. They make me happy just seeing you in them :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahahah i'm so stupid.
    you've had this for as long as i have, pretty much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome shots, again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy people like you use canon =)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com