BAN

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sales

I go absolutely crazy when I see "Extra 50% Off Already Reduced Items." Yep! Did my job at Urban Outfitters... and couldn't be happier. Spent quality time w/ the fam. Contemplated on watching Bruno, but after reviews my brother received from his friends, he was opposing the idea completely. Ended the evening with dinner at Kabuki. My mom refuses to accept the fact that I'm heading to college within a month. We all grow. Perfect song: "Daughters" - John Mayer.

On another note, I got these bad boys :)




2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVED the sales at Urban. I didn't buy anything though =(

    i like those shoessssssss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com