BAN

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Looky Here

Surfing the net leads me to the cutest things:






-Personal handkerchiefs


-Twin baby shower: "Two Peas in a Pod"


My absolute favorite...




- Engagement Announcement


Everyday, I find something nifty and inspiring. Definitely gives me something to do when school doesn't occupy so much of my time. Anyway, It's 12:33AM eastern time... I have NOT yet adjusted to the time-change from California to Tennessee.....And I'm definitely paying for it by waking up so groggy and tired in the morning. To make matters worst...There are confirmed cases of swine flu on this campus. JOY! Hahaha... Everyone's immune system is so low to the ground this month. Maybe it's the weather fluctuating, but, so far- disinfectant wipes, water&soap, and handSAN are my closest companions. Prayers for healing, please. Getting sick is the last thing on my agenda. I won't lie, I did "play" sick a lot of times during high school, but...I can't afford to miss days here...especially when attendance can boost my grade up 5percentage points. They should've had that incentive in high school.... maybe I wouldn't have ditched so much. ;) Haha. Anyway, time for the lids to close. I have two classes tomorrow that I should stay awake for. OH, and thankGOD for the upcoming weekend. I want/craving: Thai Food, Pink Berry, and Chipotle. Mmmmm...California, wish you were close.

1 comment:

  1. love the new heading thing on your blog. your amazingly creative. :)
    and i'm loving the new song. and of course, i'm loving just you :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com