BAN

Friday, September 11, 2009

Trip

Weekends. I love them. Couldn't function without them. Chuck, Steven P, Mia, Randy and I had Thai food today...DISAPPOINTING! Maybe it was the wrong place...but, I was so depressed when it tasted nothing like home, and by home I mean ThaiBowl or Ranu... or Papaya Bay. I have to stop comparing, because in all reality, nothing can compare. I have yet to find a decent Thai restaurant around here. Until then, I can survive with cafeteria food. The caf actually had their own rendition of 'Market Night' this past Thursday. Falafels, corn dogs, and onion rings. Randy and I missed Redlands Market Night so much...Hahaha. We're homesick.

Took a walk around Collegedale with Rands. Great scenery, and used my camera. Finally, right? Enjoy:


1
Randy and his Ray Bans

2
Ducks & their siblings chilling in front campus

3
9/11 today =/

4
They were boyfriend and girlfriend ;)

5
Underbridge

6
<3 U

7
"Just Do it: Gather in Love."

8
Rock hoppin'

9
Collegedale Soccer Field

10
We found the creek. Bug infested, but still a pretty sight.

11
My first picture in Tennessee :)

13
"Can we just be me and you?"

14
His height vs. Tree height

15
Walked 1.25 miles after this stop.

17
Chillin' creek-side

18
19
Skipping rocks

20
:)

24



I'm being serenaded to tonight. <3 Dream sweetly
& Happy Sabbath all. ..

2 comments:

  1. pictures look so nice.
    and you two look so cute and happy. =)


    hope you end up finding a decent thai place over there!
    hahaha <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com