BAN

Thursday, October 22, 2009

BREAK

FINALLY! Fall break...but, I'm not home :( the chick across my room has a weekend leave
outside her door. AND, on the destination section, she wrote: COLTON, CALIFORNIA. She also lives
on a street that I recognize. So, a couple of things on my mind today:


silly

* My roommate and I are hyper. Bored out of our minds, but still hyper nonetheless. I miss fast food.
I know it sounds like such a fatty statement, but it's true. I've been eating in the cafeteria everyday for the past month...
and last night, I had some taco bell. WOW. talk about a gourmet meal. It was delicious :) And today, because I woke up
@ 1pm, and missed lunch- WANGS WANGS WANGS! (maybe...) unless we're feeling something else.



!!! you deserve better !!!

* Really though, it's true.


Pics will be posted tmrow :) Sorry for slacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com