BAN

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

O_O

Awake @729 AM. I have a math test at 9, and since I never eat breakfast in the morning,
I figured that today will be the day :) Hah. It's been sweater-weather status, and i love it!
I'm over 100* weather and high humidity. Really.. Fall break is just around the corner. After tomorrow,
I can relax. Seriously. School has been kicking me in the rear end. I'm tired, stressed, and worn.
I always use those 3 adjectives to describe me and school. Not a good combo. Aside from all the work, I'm
still adjusting. [Thx Mia for our talk yesterday afternoon.] I vented for the first time in a while about my
transition from CALI to TN. Blah. It's getting there. I always tell myself:


"I don't belong here, or I refuse to believe I do."


Then again, it's only been 2 months. Maybe it's too early to tell. All I can say for sure
is that my grades are pretty decent. Work hard, right? It'll get me somewhere. Can't settle for a B. Lol...
Really though, I can't.


p.s/ God answers prayers. Foreal. Thx Lord :) For your time, and that it's so perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com