BAN

Friday, October 16, 2009

I could use somebody.







I miss singing. Got accepted in choir this year, but- my schedule won't allow it :(
I'm in the process of learning how to play the guitar. Got "I'm Yours" by jMraz partially down.
Strumming is so not my forte, but... I learned it within one day, so that was cool.
SABBATH!! Thank you LORD! Time with You is so essential in order for me to survive my first year of college.

I checked out a book in the library last night. It's been since MIDDLE school. Hahaha.
I usually purchase @ Barnes, but no use when that there's a library within walking distance :)
the 4:8 Principal..so far so good. I needed it, that's for sure. Check it out.

OH! I love snail mail! Thanks mama dars for the postcard from PUC! I miss you.
I can spend all day on etsy. I want to make my own package covers!



- - - - - - - -


I miss my family so much :(
Happy SABBATH! & Upcoming weekend!!! Leave love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com