BAN

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Losing it.

12:53 am. I'm tired, stressed, and anticipating the Sabbath- for the sole reason that I can take a break from school, and sadly, not spend time with who I should. I never really blog about my my walk with Christ...where I stand, what I'm doing about it, or if I even care. Maybe because I'm scared... of what people think. shouldn't be, but am. People see me as ___________ because of what they hear, see, thought, experienced, when time and God has changed me to ________. I'm slowly finding myself to rid my cares about other peoples' perception, which to me, is a good thing.

Ever since college started, I've stopped praying nightly, stopped praying when the sun rises, and sometimes before I eat. Not that Southern has affected my prayer time, but because I've allowed stress, work, and the lack of sleep interfere with what's most important.

Strangely enough, I feel like there have been "signs" where He's trying to tell me something, and I brush it off, because I selfishly refuse to have my plans take a different route, when in reality- He has something so much better for me. I'm nowhere near knowing my Bible, memorizing texts, but I know well enough that I can't do anything on my own--which is probably why this week has been absolute madness.

I need peace of mind, and I need to trust.
Please pray for me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com