BAN

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Streets of gold

I was coming out of the science building, and realized I didn't have my umbrella.
I walked out, walked back in, and an older man noticed that I was trying to make an attempt
to walk outside, but decided not to. He asked me if I wanted to walk with him.

"Sure"

He was a physics teacher with some sort of an accent. As we walked,
we passed by a tree shedding its' gold and crimson leaves. He said,

"Sometimes I wonder... when the streets are of gold in heaven, did God indicate that we'd be walking
through golden leaves?"


Something to think about. To me, gold on earth means nothing. Gold in heaven is unnecessary.

Thanks, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com