BAN

Thursday, November 19, 2009

That hymn




"I’d rather have Jesus than silver or gold;
I’d rather be His than have riches untold;
I’d rather have Jesus than houses or lands,
I’d rather be led by His nail pierced hand."




This is the hymnal that I PRAY i can truly wish for. I sing this at church, and then I can't wait to spend my money on new clothes. I enjoy living in a nice neighborhood back home- and don't give thanks to WHO really provided. I say, but don't act. I always come back to this.

A student missionary lost her life yesterday evening in Micronesia. She attended my school, and decided to spend a year out in Yap Adventist School to serve. I can't even fathom the pain her family and friends are going through...

My mind has to get back on track. Really.
"This is not our home. We're just passing through in hopes of surviving, and making it to Jesus' return."

Just thinking about it, the thought of living in this world forever makes me sick.
Everything's getting old. Although I do not partake in x, y, z, I know people are yearning
for something real. Sadly, they're looking in all the wrong places.

I have to search.
Just a thought burdening my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com