BAN

Sunday, November 29, 2009

That Feeling



Now:


*When I listen to Jay-Z or Beyonce, I cringe. Music isn't just music. It's either owned by the devil or influenced by God.

*I miss my family. So much. Two more weeks until I'm back in California for Christmas break. I want nothing more than be surrounded by those who know me best <3

*God is calling. I sometimes leave him hangin'. Gotta remember the time I'm living in.

*I am not looking forward to school manana. Thankfully this first semester flew by super fast.

*My camera captures what others don't see.

*Relationships require constant work. Can't settle for being 'comfortable'. Otherwise, you'll lose it.

*Black > Brown



mushy gushy? cliche? Nah. Just truth: Randy, you mean a whole lot to me.

1



Happy Holidays, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com