BAN

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Balla!

Photos from tonight's event :)



2

3
People call her Mochi, I call her Jess.

4
Toya's a sweetheart.

5
Sam and Steven

6
Jackie 'n Raygene

7
Kimmie and his biggggg smile

8
Daph supports!

9
Royous

10
Jaewon and Mia

1
Haha Jess...

11
Holllaaaaaa

12
Est 1991

13
Woo woo

14
Jumps

15
This guy's a giant

17
I <3 my boyfriend and (not from this picture) he <3s me ;)



I'm tired!!! So thankful it's the weekend. Nothing to study for. Yep! Lazy time ;)
I'm craving some rocky road ice cream.
Roomie and I finished decorating our room! pix of our dorm up lataaaa. In the mean time, leave l<3ve.

2 comments:

  1. i love ALL your pics. especially the one w/ you and chuck. it's good of both of you. keep uploading more! i love looking through them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, the giant guy, we went to high school together :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com