BAN

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Vent

Smile like you mean it. Really? I want to.



Long over due photos:

1

3

4

Aj. I found out that he actually DOESN'T have turrets. Haahaha

5
Ryan

7
This is what Chuck really looks like

_________________________

I'm getting sick of the rain and snow. I forgot what the sun felt like and I miss jogging outside.

8
Snow on campus

9
Snow on Rand's van

2
Raindrops keeping falling on my head. Laaaa La La

10
Hi, I'm Nikki and I can make dozens of facial expressions. Really :)



I miss Mom, Pops, Jay, Darcie, and Heather
I want hot chocolate, rain boots, and a chair for our dorm
I wish I could fly, rewind time, travel the world
I hope for contentment, satisfaction, and a happy ending
I dislike <3ache, pain, and jealousy
I desire a genuine Christian experience





1 comment:

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com