BAN

Friday, February 19, 2010

FAMILY



One more week :) Miss you fam.

LOVEofaFATHER
It's true. Ever since I can remember, dad has never really been "strict" on my bro and I. He gave us life stories with
a life lesson behind them. He never 'forced' us to do things, but rather expected our goodness to show regardless.
His love is genuine and true. He's accepting and through everything he's endured with his family, I've learned plenty.
Thank you for the freedom of choice, pop. Because of that, I know you love us. <3

LoveforaBROTHER
I've always tried to keep my little brother under my wing. To not have him exposed to what the world seems to be.
To keep him out of harm's way, but instead, he was the one showing me the importance of embracing life and
living. He's taller and sometimes wiser :) He has a good head on his shoulders and I couldn't ask for anything more
in a brother. His good deeds will not go unnoticed.

MAMA
My mom is the hardest worker I know. Outside the house and inside the home- she's running. She doesn't
complain to provide. What's on the dinner table is from her hard work and sweat. She only wants what's best.



I miss my family so much right now. It hurts.
TYG for Spring break just around the corner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com