BAN

Thursday, February 18, 2010

True

All we seem to care about is what we see for ourselves.
All we seem to know about is what we see for ourselves.

I don't want to live in ignorance.
Lead me, Lord <3


Today was good day. Tomorrow's friday. Next thing I know: I'm on a plane heading toward Southern California. I <3 feeling this anticipation. Nothing feels better than being in the company of my family.

What I realized-

*There are so many talented people here at Southern. I recently met someone who's vocals remind me of Jamie Cullum. He told me: "People may have soul but no pitch." Indeed.
*Whenever I practice piano, I stop for about five minutes to hear the person playing at the room beside me. Mmmm.
*I love Randy! Yep! He has been/and still is the greatest blessing.
*Weather change CHANGES my day. No lie. I've been hating on the silver clouds with no tint of blue what so ever. The sun shined and I smiled :D. I miss 75-degree California weather.
*My english class sucks! My teacher's a sweetheart, but I learn nothing! Blaaah.
*I dislike sleeping late. I feel groggy the next morning.
*We often judge people too quickly. My world missions class helps me put life into perspective. Each person has a diverse and cultural background which makes him/her...well, him/her!
*I need to get back to music. I saw Daisy a couple of days ago and asked her if she was still singing (bc girl can sangggg), and she asked me the same question. "Nope." =/
*Anatomy and Physiology is seriously a cool class. Maybe I'll hate myself for saying this, but being able to understand the complexities of the human body is pretty neat. God did a good job.
*P90x = so far so good.
*Melody Gardot has some bomb vocals. Her song "Our love is easy" is addicting.

Have a great upcoming weekend! Smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com