BAN

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

P90x Journey Thus Far

I have always been a legs and arms work-out kinda girl. Specifically targeting my bicep and forgetting all the other muscles. (Not good) I didn't realize how weak my shoulders and triceps were until I started doing the arm + shoulder work outs for P90x. After only 9 days, I can already see results. My left arm is still not as caught up as my right, but I'm trying my best to equal the two. Haha. Thanks for your support in helping me get through this hell of a workout..especially Randy who taught me everything I needed to learn in order to successfully reap my rewards :) Thanks boo.




Photo 116

Photo 117

^ i'm weird.

Photo 118

^ gotta smile :)



I hope everyone survives this week! I'm thankful that SAU has an early spring break. I'm leaving for home tomorrow noon!
I'll be praying for safe travels <3

3 comments:

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com