BAN

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shining

"It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, "Always do what you are afraid to do."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Had an opportunity to photograph a beautiful friend of mine before we depart ways back to our hometowns. Candace is such a pretty face and has a great personality to match. I'm sure it beams through her photos ;) Thanks my dear!



3

4

5

6

She's a natural ;)

7

8

9

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22



Off to California tomorrow!! I'm so excited. I have missed home so much.
Not looking forward to summer school; but being around familiar lovely faces makes up for it.
Good luck to everyone and the remainder of the school year. Thanks for taking the time to read ;) Leave love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com