BAN

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

THANK YOU, GOD!

for delivering me through my first year of college. You know how hard it was for me to adjust. Thank you for continually reminding me to be thankful for an opportunity to go to school and strive for a good career. Thank you so much for helping me meet good people with good intentions. Thank you also for strengthening my relationship with my family. Lastly, thank you so much for keeping me alert throughout my classes and tests. I can look back on this first year of college knowing full well that I have applied 100% effort and the results are more than satisfying :) Thank you, God for showing me my need for you.

Summer vacation, you have officially arrived.
Good luck everyone! Praying for your success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Music to my ears.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com